For me, I do not understand!

No. Just mark RM, no releases.

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it really is good!
But then, why there was an inscription under the picture at which and so is RM ( H2BA4P--  If you want to use the image commercially , you’ll need to get permission from the model, artist, owner, estate, trademark or brand. Find out more on ourreleases help page. ) ?

That picture has a person in it with no model release assigned to the image. It also has a ball with the makers name, and there is no property release assigned to the image. Such an image can be used for editorial as it stands.

It cannot, however, be used for commercial purposes (eg. advertising) unless the purchaser ensures they can obtain the necessary releases. The inscription simply reminds the prospective purchaser that this is the case and that they will need to take steps to get such releases.

Эта картина имеет человека в нем без каких-либо релиз модели, назначенного к изображению. Она также имеет шар с именем мейкеров, а там нет отбоя имущество, закрепленное к изображению. Такое изображение может быть использовано для редакционной как он стоит.

Он не может, однако, быть использованы в коммерческих целях (например, реклама), если покупатель не гарантирует, что они могут получить необходимые релизы. Надпись просто напоминает потенциальному покупателю, что это так и что они должны предпринять шаги, чтобы получить такие релизы.

If I understand correctly - anything to me in this case is not to do?
But this inscription is not for me, and for the buyer.
By the way I really have a model release, property no. Therefore, set for editorial use.
Thank you for the sake of simplicity! blog reading, but I did not understand.

Archived