UK Newspaper Scheme - in / out

Wasn't there a glitch at about the same time the new contributor contract came up? Several people reported they were signed up to the newspaper scheme although they never did so by themselves.

Might be worth to look for the contributor contract discussion thread of June (?) 2016.

Wasn't there a glitch at about the same time the new contributor contract came up? Several people reported they were signed up to the newspaper scheme although they never did so by themselves.

Might be worth to look for the contributor contract discussion thread of June (?) 2016.

Absolutely correct.

hi,

some days ago I enter to "my alamy" and see I are in the UK Newspaper Scheme - IN in green.

I never entered this scheme so after 1 day I enter again in my alamy and now the correct choice is in red, OUT.

A reasonable explain for this? Someone else also put IN or OUT contrary to what you choose??

If you think that there may be any problems with your options being selected correctly, then contact MS, who will deal with any problems promptly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived