One in a million zooms

Ace

Simply Positive thinking....  i see my latest zoom (get about 20/25 per month) was the only photo zoomed out of 1,041,918 photos of the subject searched.

Was just thinking, thats some stat eh ? ( I have already organised my sock draw tonight and this is the most interesting things that's happened thereafter tonight)

I know i need to get out more ;-) 

I hope you photographed the organised socks!

Lol, now thats an idea Ian !

Some of my sales have been more crazy than that.  :)   I've sold some terrible silly images before where I was bored and desperate to add something new to my portfolio. For example I sold a photo of my own tongue, a broken drainpipe (3 times), and non-broken drainpipe recently, a plain dull double-glazed window. So some organised socks sounds like it would be very sought after.  :)

Back on-topic - Great zoom out of so many. Did they only look at the first page though? It which case it's more like 1 in 100.  I have one image that appears number one in the results where there are over a million, which is astounding and not honestly deserved! I wonder where it would appear if my rank increased?!

Geoff.

In hyperspace and off the radar.

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

my sock drawer needs organising... just in case you very bored again!

Sorry Katie not that bored ☺

& still waiting to see if the photo (sorry, license) sells!

Search AoA (and the collection) for Marie Kondo.

wim

this sounds like you watching the grass grow...

Do remember to drink plenty of fluids, eat and rest in between, just to ''wait ans see'' can be damaging to ones mental and physical helth ;)

Archived