Confusing duplicate place names

I have an image taken last weekend of a firefighter and his dalmatian.  In the image he is wearing a Boston Fire Fighter T-shirt although he is from the Whitby fire department.  Now not Whitby across the pond, but Whitby here in Ontario, Canada.  So I have 3 cities mixed in.

I certainly wouldn't put Boston in the keywords, but am afraid some buyer looking for a firefighter with a dalmatian will make assumptions if he/she simply looks at the image.  Then of course I am also afraid that someone searching for a firefighter from Whitby (UK) won't notice the image is from Whitby (Canada).

I don't want to clone out the Boston fire fighter logo as it does put the fire fighter stamp on it, since he isn't in his gear.  If I don't put in that he is from Whitby Ontario, then I do worry it will be assumed he is from Boston.

Should I mention the fire department he belongs to at all- therefore at least eliminating the Whitby confusion?  Or am I worrying too much about an image that probably won't sell anyway?  :)

Jill

Maybe he is from Boston and just doing some sort of exchange for a time? Sorry does not help, very confusing

He is from Whitby, and his dalmatian is used when he goes to schools to talk about fire safety.  Without the fire fighter logo, its just a man and a dalmatian. Why couldn't he just wear his own t-shirt  ;)

Jill

Archived