Newbie Question: How to post pictures in these forums.

I feel really stupid asking this question but how do you post picture from your computer to these forums? I am new and unfortunately had all 4 of my picture fail (feeling pretty horrible right now) and wanted some feedback as to what I did wrong but I don't know how to put those picture in the forum.

I feel really stupid asking this question but how do you post picture from your computer to these forums? I am new and unfortunately had all 4 of my picture fail (feeling pretty horrible right now) and wanted some feedback as to what I did wrong but I don't know how to put those picture in the forum.

I am wondering what you mean by all four images failing. If ONE fails they all fail automatically. On the first submission they examine every image so if the reason for failure only appears after one image the other three are OK and can be submitted again. Hope this is clear. I failed my first submission also. I made the mistake of choosing a peacock with feathers displayed and there was some softness as the bird quivered his plumage. I removed that image and kept the three others along with a safer image. They passed. After your first submission they don't examine every image and if one fails they all fail but you don't know if the others are all OK. You have to check them very carefully with your reason for failure in mind.

Paulette

Archived