Hi folks:

Each time I try to click on  "My Alamy"  it is taking me to the "log in" page even though I am already logged into the site.

Anyone else finding this problem tonight?

Thank you,

Kathy

Kathy I have had that problem for months now. Did contact Alamy MS but they threw it back to me telling me to try a different browser. Why when it always worked on Safari before accidentally logging out one day. After that day I have always had to log back in even though it says I am logged in.

Allan

Thanks for your reply.  

Last night when this happened I did go to Firefox and was able to log in there ok.

My problem was that when I filled in the log in page it returned empty asking me to log in again and again and again.

It started to work again when I returned from Firefox and continues to work fine today.

I do have to log in to the site each day which I didn't have to do lately.

Fingers crossed it is stable for a while.

Kathy

Thanks for your reply.  

Last night when this happened I did go to Firefox and was able to log in there ok.

My problem was that when I filled in the log in page it returned empty asking me to log in again and again and again.

It started to work again when I returned from Firefox and continues to work fine today.

I do have to log in to the site each day which I didn't have to do lately.

Fingers crossed it is stable for a while.

Kathy

Something really odd is going on with Alamy servers.

Your second post "Seems to be working again" was not visible to me when I replied to your first post. Yet you posted it soon after your first post. My post was only 48 minutes ago?

Also there is the problem with the forum. Can we get in on line?  Yes/No/Yes/maybe?

MS do not seem to be sending auto responses to emails and ignoring some?

All they say is try something else from our end.

If I was in charge there I would be pretty damn worried that our contributors were not getting the service they expect and instigate a full investigation into the problem.

Allan

Same for me too !

As of Bank Holiday (UK) Monday ! 30/05/16

Hence pain as i was trying to upload pictures worked on over the past couple of days and now its raining so i can't even cut the grass.

Can Alamy please fix the rain also thank you very much ;-) 

Edited to say that i can get in with Firefox but not Chrome !

Archived