Unusual Track Submissions Entry: Date Received 12 April 2016 QC Date 22 March 2016

Unusual Track submissions entry

Date received                                                     QC date

13 April 2016 OL3992277 Online upload 18 -- -- --                        Awaiting QC

12 April 2016 OL3946066 Online upload 20 -- -- -- 22 March 2016  Awaiting QC

Any explanation please?

Sorry Gurcharan, I have no answer to that but I did notice some very odd things happening recently.

Some of my images uploaded and keyworded in the past few days were on Sale but had "More details required". They had lost the tick in the "is it a cut-out?' box. 

It is impossible to save an image with that box blank.

Also, a few images ended up having the same text in Caption and Description. I checked what I sent, and I didn't do anything differently to the rest of the batch.

I just get on with it. I don't think there is any point in reporting it as it has to be repeatable. No idea how it happened.

Gen

It appears from what is being said by others and Alamy that a lot of work is going on behind the scenes with Alamy computer/servers and programming which could be causing some hiccups in the system.

Until Alamy's computer techies finish their work I think we can expect more of these anomalies for a while.

Allan

Archived