Post your Alamy sales here

MircoV

Hello!!!

We have allready a Stockimo sales thread.... why not also a Alamy one. No obligations!!! Only for the ones that want to share or only want to share specific sales:

I start with one of mine:

captain-morgan-bottle-of-rum-strong-alco

Mirco, there is the perfect reason why here on Alamy are no stats under each image... Most people prefer to keep it in private what sells, how often, for how much, etc... I mean, you can't expect most valuable info sharing like this ;)

Mirco, there is the perfect reason why here on Alamy are no stats under each image... Most people prefer to keep it in private what sells, how often, for how much, etc... I mean, you can't expect most valuable info sharing like this ;)

:D  I expected a answer like this soon. It is not my intention to steal something from somebody. It is just for fun. Just like the Stockimo thread. If you have some suprising sale what is not relevant you can share it but you dont have to. I just know that on other agencies they also have such thread and it is just funny sometimes what sales people show. Nothing behind it. By the way ... check out the new Stock Photo Request Blog. They are looking for the Piwonski Bakery in Warwsaw, Poland. You could reach it ;) .

Mirco

Thanks, I already saw it ;)

I thought you want to see some valuable averages of what actually sells or something in this direction... My mistake then ;)

Spoko :) .

If i wanted to know what sells for other reason then i could go to Alamy Measures.

If you look at the "Have you found any Alamy Images" threads you'll notice it's done by the month and often runs about 20 pages. That's only the tip of the iceberg.

If people were to post every sale they make in a single thread it would go on and on forever.

Stockimo is a much smaller and newer collection, with ratings, so it's been interesting to see what has sold in the two years since it began.

Archived