similars..... try exact copies

Today I was doing a search on an area that I have many photos. The search was Hastings East Sussex.
If you go , for instance, to page 4 you will find that exactly the same photo is listed many times with different reference numbers
These are the black and white photos that belong to an agency. This obviously doesn't help me pushing down my images and also it does not reflect well on alamy when a buyer is doing a search. It does not look professional
This is repeated on many pages with many photos. It shows to me that alamy accepts agencies whole collections without checking them.
Does anyone else feel that alamy favours agencies when it comes to their rules and they just dump across whole collections. I have e mailed Alamy asking them to correct this and it will be interesting to see what they do. This is not the first time I have contacted alamy regarding agencies. I came across one that 1000's of photos marked as RF when they had unreleased people in them but nothing was done when I checked some time later
Kevin

Kevin,

I clicked on "more (89)" under one of the black & white images. The results showed repeated images in rows; ridiculous! Very unprofessional. I guess I won't worry about putting in an extra comma or unnecessary keyword anymore.

One same photo appears 16 times.

It's as though there is a big Mirror there reflecting the same image everywhere.

Guess their admin system isn't good for keeping record of what goes where....

Hasn't done their ranking too much harm though has it ?

One of a multitude of sins with some agencies' images. Others, for example, include the wrong number of people (I suspect the field not completed - most of the time), while I have seen no title on some (not as common). They still sell.

Archived