Pseudonym no longer searchable?

Guest dlmphotog

Dealt with in various threads - you can only search by pseudonyms by going to alamy.com and twice select "Advanced Search"  :)

That one is funny.

The interface designer really loves tabs (see manage images 2.x)

wim

Directing possible customers to Advanced search is a step too far for me.  Is it possible to provide a link to "my personal page" clickable from an email ?  Either for  specific instances or left on display by default like a signature.  Seems to me it ought to be possible but I don't know how to achieve it.  A lo more people receive my emails than visit my website.

Directing possible customers to Advanced search is a step too far for me.  Is it possible to provide a link to "my personal page" clickable from an email ?  Either for  specific instances or left on display by default like a signature.  Seems to me it ought to be possible but I don't know how to achieve it.  A lo more people receive my emails than visit my website.

In 'My Alamy', on RHS under 'Help us promote your images': click on 'My Alamy Homepage'.

I would suggest that you made the advanced search yourself - then copy the link to  tinyurl.com to make a short link - and include this in an e-mail. I guess your personal page could be dealt with in the same way. But I have chosen to make a homepage combining searches and links to lightboxes.

Maybe I am a bit slow, you may have known a long time, but accidentally I found this shortcut to "Advanced search":

On the submitter login page - or your "My Alamy" page you just click the search button once with an empty search field - and you get the "Advanced search" button..

Archived