I have LR CC, and just now I worked on an image and all my develop tools were lined up on the right side.  I finished it, opened in PS CC. Fixed horizon because LR got it wrong.  Perfect, saved.  Back to LR to develop the next image. Clicked on "Develop" and the whole panel on the right is gone. I did not do anything to cause this!  Somewhere between opening in PS and going back to LR, something happened to the Develop panel.  I've looked under "View" and can't see a way to restore my workspace.

Admittedly, I'm not good at technical aspects.  Everything I need has always been there, and I'm not equipped to figure out stuff when it disappears.

Suggestions, please?

Betty

Niot quite sure what's happened but don't panic - it's not serious. Try hitting the D key to bring you into the Develop module or look under the Window menu. Once in Develop, then hit the tab key if you are not seeing the panels. That should restore things.

Niot quite sure what's happened but don't panic - it's not serious. Try hitting the D key to bring you into the Develop module or look under the Window menu. Once in Develop, then hit the tab key if you are not seeing the panels. That should restore things.

The tab key did the trick. OMG. Panic gone, lol!  Thanks so much!

No worries, Betty. You could experience worse. A friend of mine phoned me a few days ago while in panic. Apparently, he laid a book on his keyboard and suddenly his screen turned upside down. Now, how would you solve that?  :D

Cheers,

Philippe 

Ctrl Alt + up arrow will fix it. :)

Also if you look in the margins around the LR window there are faint arrows on top, bottom and both sides.  If you click on those you can hide the various panels adjacent to the arrow.  To bring the panel back just click on the arrow again.  If I have a lot of sky to remove spots in I sometimes close the left side panel and the thumbnails at the bottom to give myself a larger viewing area which speeds things up a bit.

Archived