Sales info inconsistencies?

Lately I've been noticing inconsistencies between the info in on my "view your sales history" page and that in the downloadable sales report. For instance, I currently have a sale made on Nov. 17th showing up in my sales history but not in the downloadable report. Same thing happened earlier this month. Anyone else experiencing this? It seems to me that sales used to be listed in the downloadable report first and then in sales history, not vice versa. No?

Just checked, looks OK to me. I have always found sales first in Date of Invoice, before they appear in the Sales History.

Are the rogue sales never appearing in the Date of Invoice, or coming in later? 

Just checked, looks OK to me. I have always found sales first in Date of Invoice, before they appear in the Sales History.

Are the rogue sales never appearing in the Date of Invoice, or coming in later? 

That has been my experience as well, Date of Invoice first then Sales History. The one rogue sale ($150  :D) in Sales History made on Nov. 17th not yet showing in "Date of Invoice." Earlier rogues showed up eventually, so I'm not worried, just curious.

Archived