Plug in failure for uploading

I have just upgraded my Mac to Yosemite and when I try to upload to Alamy using their web uploader I get a plug in failure message.  I have downloaded the latest version of Adobe Flash and it has made no difference.  I don't yet have FTP upload facilitated so I'm a bit stuck.

Anyone else had this trouble?

Pearl

I have just upgraded my Mac to Yosemite and when I try to upload to Alamy using their web uploader I get a plug in failure message.  I have downloaded the latest version of Adobe Flash and it has made no difference.  I don't yet have FTP upload facilitated so I'm a bit stuck.

Anyone else had this trouble?

Pearl

After you download Flash I believe you still have to activate it. It took me a while to figure out and now that It's done I've forgotten exactly what I did.

I have resolved the problem merely by restarting my computer - should have done that before panicking, I thought restarting Safari would have been enough.  But thanks to those who replied with advice.

FotoDogue - I did install Adobe Flash this time but have made the same mistake as you before now.

Pearl

Archived