Large batch passed QC

I just had a large batch of images passed QC! They had been waiting since May 30th, so I was getting a bit apprehensive!  I know QC  delays sometimes occur, but we are not always told about these!  Maybe  there was a bit of a backlog built up? Mine usually pass through in  1-2 days, excluding the weekends.  In addition, I uploaded a second batch before the first had cleared, something I don't usually do!   Much relief all round, and several days of key-wording  now to be done! :)

You can't set attributes any other way, but with LR you can upload your keywords. You just need to rearrange them into the three Almay categories. IMO this keeps your selection of keywords with the images on your hard drive. But, I acknowledge, we all have to find what works best for us. There are no right answers.

Ken

I  do my keywording online, after they have  passed QC, except if they are news images, when they  have to have their captions etc, before they are  uploaded,  which I do using photoshop Elements 9.

Archived