Hi guys, I have just failed my first submission and it was down to the number of images. I can only presume it is how I numbered them as I submitted the alloted 4?? Any ideas?  Thanks

The first attempt my computer had a melt down and only 2 were submitted, so I tried again immediately and submitted 4 with no problems. I have tried again and will see how that goes, thanks for the replies

The first attempt my computer had a melt down and only 2 were submitted, so I tried again immediately and submitted 4 with no problems. I have tried again and will see how that goes, thanks for the replies

That would be the problem then. You submitted 6. The same problem comes up a lot where someone submits 4 then another set before the 4 have passed. It seems to be one of the immutable rules.

Mike

That would be the problem then. You submitted 6. The same problem comes up a lot where someone submits 4 then another set before the 4 have passed. It seems to be one of the immutable rules.

Mike

Not sure that this is correct - I uploaded 10 for my original submission without issue. I frequently upload more than one batch before the other batches have passed QC without problems. No doubt Alamy will respond in due course - they seem to be very prompt at the moment.

Good luck

dov

Mike

Not sure that this is correct - I uploaded 10 for my original submission without issue. I frequently upload more than one batch before the other batches have passed QC without problems. No doubt Alamy will respond in due course - they seem to be very prompt at the moment.

Good luck

dov

I don't know how long you have been with Alamy, Dov, but the requirement for the first submission used to be 10 images. Now it is 4.

Paulette

Archived