When you hover over an image you will see three boxes below the image. The one on the left is for lightbox. Click on that and it will put your image in a lightbox.

To make lightoboxes, go to the top right of the page, hover over My Alamy and third down is "Lightbox". Click on that and it will take you to your lightboxes. Here you can sort your images into specific lightboxes for your own reference.

Jill

Thanks Jill, now how do we share the lightbox as thumbnails in the forum please?

I am not Jill, she is probably asleep now  :) - hope no-one minds that I tell you to use the share function to e-mail the lightbox to yourself. This link can be used for e-mailing to clients, on your website, or where you would like...

I'm sure Jill won't mind Niels, and I appreciate any help from anyone, thanks.

I e-mailed it to myself but when I post and preview in the forum there's only a link, I wanted the format which shows thumbnails on the forum page like here... http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/3826-march-picture-series/

Yes, I see what you mean. It works fine as a URL, but cannot be used in this way in the forum, easily anyway. In fact, I don't think Philippe's images are made by use of a lightbox, rather single image thumbnails put up with a link.... But he will probably tell you :)

Archived