Interesting weekend sales

TABan

Here's a new one on me. Four $15 sales, two yesterday, two today:

Usage: Personal Use
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 13 December 2014
End: 13 December 2019

Originally News Feed images.

I've never had sales post on a weekend, but I have a feeling these were credit card sales and the customer(s) is/are in the photos and must have stumbled across them. Or it's something I've not thought of.

It was a polar plunge for charity. Luckily for them it was a rather mild winter day.

chicago-usa-08012012-three-young-women-echicago-usa-08012012-four-young-people-rchicago-usa-08012012-three-young-women-echicago-usa-08012012-four-young-people-r

Here's a new one on me. Four $15 sales, two yesterday, two today:

Usage: Personal Use

Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

Start: 13 December 2014

End: 13 December 2019

Originally News Feed images.

I've never had sales post on a weekend, but I have a feeling these were credit card sales and the customer(s) is/are in the photos and must have stumbled across them. Or it's something I've not thought of.

It was a polar plunge for charity. Luckily for them it was a rather mild winter day.

chicago-usa-08012012-three-young-women-echicago-usa-08012012-four-young-people-rchicago-usa-08012012-three-young-women-echicago-usa-08012012-four-young-people-r

We have a similar event on 26th December each year.  I did put news images up in 2012:

redcar-cleveland-uk-26th-december-2012-p

Your theory about them being credit card sales sounds feasible, but I wonder how did they know to look for the images on Alamy news?

I am certain that most of our brave bathers do not know that Alamy exists.

I have a couple in the set similar to this, but there weren't as many people. Also, I neglected to mention that mine are from January of '12, so they found them in the general collection. I can see a scenario where someone was doing a search for something else and one of my images popped up and they'd been a participant. The interesting thing is none of them show up as a zoom. 

I have a couple in the set similar to this, but there weren't as many people. Also, I neglected to mention that mine are from January of '12, so they found them in the general collection. I can see a scenario where someone was doing a search for something else and one of my images popped up and they'd been a participant. The interesting thing is none of them show up as a zoom. 

If they were from 2 years ago then there is certainly time for their existence to filter out.

The zooms that are listed in the CTR calculations are not all the zooms that are made.   I believe that they are only the zooms made by certain major clients of Alamy.

Archived