I have wondered about this problem forever, it seems.  Why do I see a zoom on my dashboard, but when I click on the pseudo, the zoom doesn't show up.  I went 18 pages deep on one just now and....nothing.

Does it take a few days for them to show up?  I would like to see, when I get a zoom, how many other images were zoomed in that search.  It's always nice to see the magic number 1.  Which means nothing, but holds out some hope for a sale.

I have no sophistication in understanding the whole game of searching, knowing how many times a search term has been used in the past, or any other of the mysteries I see most of you know.  I just want to know what happened with my zoom, lol!

Betty

AFAIK zooms always show up immediately. Where do you see your zoom reported on your dashboard?

Under Your Images  next to All of Alamy?

When you click on the Your Zooms tab, that column will probably sort the wrong way first, but clicking on it again will sort it with zooms showing with the most zoomed keywords first.

wim

Hi Betty! 

would like to help but when you say "A zoom shows up on my dashboard" I am not sure where you mean?

Best way to see zooms from the dashboard is to do the following:

1. Click on the Alamy Measures drop down box near the bottom

2. Click on the "Your images " button

3. Select the date range in the Pseudonym summary" you are interested in (if the zoom has just appeared try clicking the "Yesterday " radio button

4. Click on the Pseudonym name you are interested in

5. Click once or maybe twice on the heading "Your zooms" column to result in the zooms showing up in this column with the search term/s used on the left

Hope this helps

Cheers

Kumar

Hi Betty! 

would like to help but when you say "A zoom shows up on my dashboard" I am not sure where you mean?

Best way to see zooms from the dashboard is to do the following:

1. Click on the Alamy Measures drop down box near the bottom

2. Click on the "Your images " button

3. Select the date range in the Pseudonym summary" you are interested in (if the zoom has just appeared try clicking the "Yesterday " radio button

4. Click on the Pseudonym name you are interested in

5. Click once or maybe twice on the heading "Your zooms" column to result in the zooms showing up in this column with the search term/s used on the left

Hope this helps

Cheers

Kuma

Clicking on the "yesterday" button allowed me to see this zoom.  Thanks!  And Wim, I haven't a clue what AFAIK means, lol.  

And yes, I was in "Measures" and then "Your Images".  Then I clicked on the pseudo that had the new zoom, which takes me to...is it Alamy's page? It is the search terms that my images show up in.  But just now after clicking the yesterday button it appeared. 

Thanks, Kuma.

And for the search: "Oklahoma tourism" my image was the only one zoomed.  :)  That and a dollar gets me a McDonald's cup of coffee.

Archived