Stockimo v 1.2.0 - Reasons?

I just downloaded a new version of Stockimo which, among other things, is supposed to give more detailed information on why some photos are rejected. I don't see anything for my previous uploads so maybe it'll appear with new uploads.

Has anyone seen reasons why photos are rejected yet?

fD

I don't believe those updates have happened yet. The update info on iTunes says that is one of the things still being worked on. These changes seem to be just to enable social media sharing, some changes to caption and tag processes and t&c being linked in account. Other changes still to come are listed in the updated info in iTunes.

I don't believe those updates have happened yet. The update info on iTunes says that is one of the things still being worked on. These changes seem to be just to enable social media sharing, some changes to caption and tag processes and t&c being linked in account. Other changes still to come are listed in the updated info in iTunes.

I guess I read the "What's New" description too quickly. 

I got an email this morning saying 1.2 was in the App Store over the weekend. But per my post in the other section, I can't tell if my phone auto-updated and can't manually download 1.2 because the App Store says it's already on my phone,

From todays email:

What's new in V1.2...
  • Share on Social Media - whether you've made a sale, been paid, had a photo accepted or got a score of 4, you can share your Stockimo news on Facebook, Twitter and Flickr 
  • Caption and tags screen - general improvements to make this step clearer
  • Terms and conditions - quick link in your account section

...and then in V1.3

• Rejection reasons - if you get a photo rejected we'll give you your score or let you know if it's rejected for incorrect data or if it's inappropriate
  • Customer likes - a feed of the Stockimo photos that are most popular with customers
  • News upload - you can upload straight to the Alamy live news feed using Stockimo

V1.2 hit the App Store over the weekend so update your version if you haven't already and V1.3 will follow shortly.

So "reasons" are not due yet.....

Archived