The One That Got Away

Yesterday evening I scanned through the web version of the Daily Mail reporting images found in the March thread. I thought that I had done a pretty efficient job with a haul of 20 photos identified. However I then did a quick reverse image search on some of my own shots that I know to be popular with the DM, and found one had been used by the paper, not included in the 20 above!

Conclusion - you can't trust me to find your images on a daily basis as I can't even find my own!  :(

Seriously, I regularly fail to identify shots due to one reason or another, possibly down to perverse key wording or the shear quantity of images of that subject. Life is too short to report all of those that I cannot find. I tend to spend more time on shots that I find attractive (I'm not at all keen on obviously posed model work) or those that I feel should be reasonably easy to identify.

That's the deal, if you want to find your own shots, you need to do some looking......

Yesterday evening I scanned through the web version of the Daily Mail reporting images found in the March thread. I thought that I had done a pretty efficient job with a haul of 20 photos identified. However I then did a quick reverse image search on some of my own shots that I know to be popular with the DM, and found one had been used by the paper, not included in the 20 above!

Conclusion - you can't trust me to find your images on a daily basis as I can't even find my own!  :(

Seriously, I regularly fail to identify shots due to one reason or another, possibly down to perverse key wording or the shear quantity of images of that subject. Life is too short to report all of those that I cannot find. I tend to spend more time on shots that I find attractive (I'm not at all keen on obviously posed model work) or those that I feel should be reasonably easy to identify.

That's the deal, if you want to find your own shots, you need to do some looking......

Bryan you do a great job and I'm very grateful for the odd image of mine that you report but I certainly don't expect you to do it.  I occasionally have a go at searching and fully appreciate that it is very time consuming and pretty boring as well.  I never bother reporting agency images, just individual togs.

Pearl

Archived