That reminds me of a sale I made two years ago.  It was something I baked and took a picture of, no fancy setup. I didn't bake to take a picture, I baked to eat, then at the last minute decided to take a few pictures.  

It sold for $600 for package advertising, U.S., to start in November.

Every time I went to buy food, I planned on looking around and seeing if I could spot my image on a package in the aisle that sold baking products, flour, pudding boxes, etc.  And every time I went to the store I got busy filling my cart and forgot to look. :(  I figured that was my best chance to see where my work ended up and then I forgot.  The memory is the first thing to go.  I guess with guys...it is the hair?

Betty

That reminds me of a sale I made two years ago.  It was something I baked and took a picture of, no fancy setup. I didn't bake to take a picture, I baked to eat, then at the last minute decided to take a few pictures.  

It sold for $600 for package advertising, U.S., to start in November.

Every time I went to buy food, I planned on looking around and seeing if I could spot my image on a package in the aisle that sold baking products, flour, pudding boxes, etc.  And every time I went to the store I got busy filling my cart and forgot to look. :(  I figured that was my best chance to see where my work ended up and then I forgot.  The memory is the first thing to go.  I guess with guys...it is the hair?

Betty

Too many hash brownies perhaps? B)

Archived