Longest wait for a cleared payment?

Distributor sale in March 2013 is outstanding - many take ridiculously long times to appear as paid - I'm afraid you answered your own question regarding losing the sale - if they can't/won't pay then you have had it - Alamy won't pay you until they have been paid themselves. Your only chance is to treat it as an infringement and pursue it yourself - if you can find a contact address for the infringer - and I doubt that Alamy will tell you to whom they made the 'sale'.

Two distributor sales to Brazil on August 2012. I tried to delete them but Alamy won't let me. I doubt they will ever be cleared.

So, don't count your chicks until they become fully grown and start to lay eggs. Or better yet, don't count the eggs until they are fried and on your plate. ;)

Two distributor sales to Brazil on August 2012. I tried to delete them but Alamy won't let me. I doubt they will ever be cleared.

So, don't count your chicks until they become fully grown and start to lay eggs. Or better yet, don't count the eggs until they are fried and on your plate. ;)

Judging by your avatar, Gabbro, you know a lot about eggs. I have five low distributor sales dating back to June 2012 that are still waiting to be fried (prefer poached myself).

One non-distributor sale from April 2009 is still uncleared and it was for $156 so not one I want to lose.  Alamy have deleted my post when I have said this on the forum in the past.  I'll probably get a red point tomorrow.

Pearl

Judging by your avatar, Gabbro, you know a lot about eggs.

Gabbro: Well, sort of. My girl friends lay eggs. I am responsible to fertilize them. -_-

Yes, well, I'm definitely not going to go there. But looking back at those five uncleared sales from June 2012, I see that they were all to Brazil (textbook), which isn't surprising.

I remembered there was a blog sometime ago mentioned one out of five distributors from Brazil folded. I wish MS can just confirm that and delete those sales, pull the plug, so to speak. No need those false hope that one day they might just pay up.

I remembered there was a blog sometime ago mentioned one out of five distributors from Brazil folded. I wish MS can just confirm that and delete those sales, pull the plug, so to speak. No need those false hope that one day they might just pay up.

Yes, that would be nice, but perhaps there is still a faint hope. My five uncleared Brazilian leases total about $175 gross.

Archived