Manage Images Not Working

I

Running Chrome under Win 7. Today manage images appears greyed out and I cannot access the controls. Is this just me or is it  a general problem?

I had the same problem (running Chrome under the crazy Windows 8) - and thought it was due to my computer problems....  Found out it was due to the pop-up window telling about the number of images waiting or that I hadn't any images to annotate. This message seemed suddenly to have got its own window - so shifting to the window by using the Alt and Tab - and closing the pop-up box helped a lot....

Thanks for all of the responses!

Niels hit the nail upon the head, it's the pop up window that's causing the problem, seemed to begin after a Windows update, never had the problem before.

Well done sir, and thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this problem on my iMac today (01 Feb 2014) and had it a few days back too.  It seemed to clear up later in the day when it happened before, but I don't like the idea of having to wait for my computer to decide.  I want to get on.  I have checked using my laptop (windows 7) and it works fine on that.

Regards,

Martin

Archived