Uploading Photos to Alamy while Travel using Mobile Phone and iPad

Arvy777

Question

Greetings everyone, 

What technologies can be used to upload photographs on Alamy while traveling? Does anyone use a Mobile Phone or iPad to upload pictures to Alamy? 

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

There is no reason why you couldn't use an iPad as long as you can check the images at 100% which is not a problem on a modern iPad. It's been possible for several years now to convert raw files and edit in Lightroom Mobile on iPad. The Apple Photos app can convert raw files as well and there are several other image editing apps for iPad. The latest iPad Pros just released are incredibly powerful mini computers with M4 chips and excellent screens. My iPad Pro is getting pretty old now but I could use it for image editing and uploading to Alamy if I really needed to do so. 

Edited by MDM
  • Like 1

Michael, that means that pretty much any technology can be used. I myself have uploaded with Windows and Linux and have worked on my Alamy uploads with a Chromebook and an Android tablet. (not all at the same time - or even the same year!) It's all been pretty seamless.