Hovering over the "Same contributor" symbol

NYCat

I used to be able to see the images in a little fly-out when I hovered over the "Same contributor" symbol. Now I have to click on it. I should think that is less convenient for buyers. i certainly used to appreciate it. I'd like to see that function return, please.

Paulette

24 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I used to be able to see the images in a little fly-out when I hovered over the "Same contributor" symbol. Now I have to click on it. I should think that is less convenient for buyers. i certainly used to appreciate it. I'd like to see that function return, please.

Paulette

I've done a few tests and the conclusion is that I can see images from the same contributor while hovering over in some of the searches, in others - I can't. Go figure!

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

5 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

I've done a few tests and the conclusion is that I can see images from the same contributor while hovering over in some of the searches, in others - I can't. Go figure!

Are you sure those contributors have more images for your search term?

I see the fly-out in Edge; Firefox and Chrome. Win 11.

wim

4 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Are you sure those contributors have more images for your search term?

I see the fly-out in Edge; Firefox and Chrome. Win 11.

wim

Yes because if there are no images while hovering over, some images appear when I click on the button. Chrome, Windows 10. I did the test with my images. P.S. Most of the time there are no results while hovering over.