Alamy Print Shop

Martin L

17 hours ago, Marianne said:

It looks like they have joined Fine Art America . It's a very small collection. Their prices are very low. 

None of my images are in the shop. Pleased in a way as they would be fighting on pricing with my images on Photo4Me. British wall art company.

Allan

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2023 at 12:51, Allan Bell said:

None of my images are in the shop. Pleased in a way as they would be fighting on pricing with my images on Photo4Me. British wall art company.

Allan

Same here. I rarely sell on Photo4Me (only sales are images from Sweden so far) but sell fairly regularly on Fine Art America and also with some agents, so I'm glad mine aren't there either. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2023 at 00:28, Marianne said:

It looks like they have joined Fine Art America . It's a very small collection. Their prices are very low. 

Presumably P/Alamy automatically select the pics and pricing to go into the Fine Art America store? I used to have a Fine Art America account but it was such a hassle setting prices for mugs, cushion covers and prints etc. that I decided it just wasn't worth the effort. If Alamy do that for us there may be some very small benefit, but as others have already said it may also subtract from more direct and profitable sales elsewhere.