Silver, gold or platinum?

Bob Graham

Question

I relation to the new contract which shows an 80/20 payout for silver level contributors...

I cannot find which level I am at anywhere on my dashboard or related pages. Where can  I find which level I am at as a contributor?

And, how does one raise the level they are at to increase payouts?

Thanks!!  

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Bob Graham said:

I relation to the new contract which shows an 80/20 payout for silver level contributors...

I cannot find which level I am at anywhere on my dashboard or related pages. Where can  I find which level I am at as a contributor?

And, how does one raise the level they are at to increase payouts?

Thanks!!  

Hi Bob,

this change already happened in 2021 in the previous contract revision. There was a lot of fuss for us going from 50% to 40%. 

Anyway. On your dashboard, the default view is the 'Overview' tab (near the top). Next to it is 'Account Settings'. It says what commission model you're on there. I'm not quite sure about the timings, but basically, you have to clear at least $250 gross in sales in a year to go from silver to gold.

Steve

• Love 1