Flummoxed about a grid

I still cannot get an image In ACR to open in PS. I’ve looked on the internet, but the one solution I found didn’t work. 
The reason I’m here today is I somehow turned a grid on in PS. I don’t remember doing it so I can’t figure out how to turn it off. I’ve looked at all the tools on the left side, explored the columns at the top. I suspect I’m blind & don’t recognize it when I see it. Anybody know how to remove it? I’m working on some portraits & really need to see the skin without a grid on it.

And yes, I’m working in PS, but only able to do it through LR >edit in. Not through ACR.

If I decide to uninstall ACR & PS,(I have the Adobe monthly subscription) how do I do it, and how do I reinstall them? Do I need to go to the Adobe site?

First…THE GRID! 🤭 

14 minutes ago, Gorilla Dave said:

I got myself in exactly the same situation one time and it was very annoying !

...can't remember how i got out of it but i did find this...

https://www.photoshopbuzz.com/how-to-turn-on-off-grid/

...which might help.  Good Luck !

Thank you! I’ll explore that next.
First off, I went back to the November thread I started about the ACR/PS problem. Reread what Michael said about version. I checked the icon for Bridge at the bottom of my screen, the one I click to open it, and found it was 2022 version of Bridge. 
I went to Finder (Mac) & poked around, saw I had Bridge 2023. I slid the ‘22 icon to the trash, now the icon says 2023. I just opened an image from ACR to PS. I totally don’t understand what the version of Bridge has to do with ACR & Photoshop. Truly, I don’t. But it’s working. Now to explore getting rid of the grid.

edit…fixed it. Thanks for the link. View>grid…unchecked it. Thank you, Gorilla Dave! You da man! 😁

Edited by Betty LaRue

14 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Thank you! I’ll explore that next.
First off, I went back to the November thread I started about the ACR/PS problem. Reread what Michael said about version. I checked the icon for Bridge at the bottom of my screen, the one I click to open it, and found it was 2022 version of Bridge. 
I went to Finder (Mac) & poked around, saw I had Bridge 2023. I slid the ‘22 icon to the trash, now the icon says 2023. I just opened an image from ACR to PS. I totally don’t understand what the version of Bridge has to do with ACR & Photoshop. Truly, I don’t. But it’s working. Now to explore getting rid of the grid.

edit…fixed it. Thanks for the link. View>grid…unchecked it. Thank you, Gorilla Dave! You da man! 😁

So pleased you fixed it Betty, that's the sort of thing that would drive me nuts also.  Thanks to those on this forum who always help us 😁

Carol

1 hour ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

So pleased you fixed it Betty, that's the sort of thing that would drive me nuts also.  Thanks to those on this forum who always help us 😁

Carol

Yes, MDM came through again. Wish I had his brain.  He has saved me multiple times. This technical stuff!! 🤯

What gets me is I get an update, and all of a sudden my workspace is gone or changed & I have to bumble around getting it back. Thank heavens I have saved workspaces.

• Love 1