Matt I haven't .. I had a look at the site. it says you can " Upload or import your photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or Twitter.   

I don't know much about these sites but i didn't think you could upload large files to them..     (bet I am wrong tho)         ;)     

Photoreal site does not give an actual business address or phone number. The site does not tell you anything about the people behind Photoreal.

There is some info on the company here:

The only person listed as an officer and director is Tracy Epperson who lives at 3806 Kenwood Ave, San Mateo, CA 94403, United States. A middle class neighbourhood in the hills of San Francisco. Tracy may, or may not, have anything to do with actually running the business.

I would need a lot more info as to who is actually behind the business, before entrusting them with my copyright.

Archived