Nik Collection 25% off until Sept 14

You can also get the DXO PhotoLab for free along with purchase of the NIK filters. https://shop.dxo.com/en/nik-collection-5.html?utm_source=DxO&utm_campaign=083f59b0f5-220911-nik5-nbs-usd-en&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9b16091e21-083f59b0f5-586001945&mc_cid=083f59b0f5&mc_eid=269301dcad. All for $109.99.

I had the usual problems downloading and installing but I think all is well and I will be happy to have NIK again. I had the free version on my old computer. Starting new with the M1MacBookPro.

Paulette

The thing looks different too, Ed. I'm going to have to look at some tutorials. Can't face it today. There has been some confusion about my cat-sitting. I had vertigo one night and realized I need a back-up for the cat-sitting. Not as young and healthy as I used to be. My usual cat-sitter was willing to meet my clients but she has injured a knee and will be out of commission for a while. I had reached out to somebody new and it hasn't started out well with some mis-communications. I hope it is all straightened out now and she will take care of the three clients that my cat-sitter doesn't know. Meanwhile I shall try to do it all until my regular woman is back in action. Whew!

Paulette

• Like 1