Pictures Not Uploading????

Whiskey15

Question

Can anyone help? I have tried to upload pictures but for some reason they are not able to be selected to be uploaded? some are Raw straight from Camera.. I have never had this problem before and wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar and how to fix ? many thanks  

7 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

You cannot upload RAW files, only JPEGS

Thanks Michale , Even some JPEGS it wont allow me to upload :( even though size is correct, thanks for your help though 👍🏻

Hi,
I've had problems uploading photos using the website last couple of months as well.
I had to install an ftp program and do it that way, but I find it less convenient. It means I've almost not uploaded anything the entire summer.

Any help on this? I have been using Firefox browser.

6 hours ago, AlexG said:

Hi,
I've had problems uploading photos using the website last couple of months as well.
I had to install an ftp program and do it that way, but I find it less convenient. It means I've almost not uploaded anything the entire summer.

Any help on this? I have been using Firefox browser.

I have always used Google Chrome. Never had any problem with uploads.

2 hours ago, Dave Richards said:

I have always used Google Chrome. Never had any problem with uploads.

Logged into Alamy with Chrome and upload worked right away. Interesting. It had worked with Firefox for years before this year.

Thanks, Dave!

12 hours ago, AlexG said:

Logged into Alamy with Chrome and upload worked right away. Interesting. It had worked with Firefox for years before this year.

Thanks, Dave!

Pleased to help Alex.

I used to use Safari in the past but that started playing up and not just with Alamy uploads. Ditched Safari and generally stick with Google Chrome now.