Rejected/Failed Image

Marshall

Question

Hello Alamy Forum,
I have had one of my image submissions rejected. This was 1 of 163 submitted.  How can I fix/remove this image so as to have the remaining 162 assessed by QC without re-uploading all of them.? I have read the PDF supplied but could not find an answer there.
Thank you,
Marshall Hall

6 answers to this question

It's my understanding that QC checks a sampling of each submission - not every image except perhaps the 1st qualifying submission.  But if a sampled image fails the whole batch fails.

You will need to fix the issue with the one failed, recheck the others carefully and resubmit all.

Edited by Phil

Unless it is obvious to you why that image has failed and you are confident that none of the other images have that or any other problem it might be better to try a smaller batch first and wait until that has passed before uploading any more. Admittedly a bind as that might take some time. Be aware that if batches are queuing and one of the batches fails then all of those batches waiting fail.

Edited by Harry Harrison
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Normspics said:

I limit my batches to 20 photos at a time and check them thoroughly. 

12 is my limit/batch but I do upload more batches while waiting for QC and when they pass (hopefully) they all come up for sale at once.

Allan

On 05/07/2022 at 10:42, Harry Harrison said:

Admittedly a bind as that might take some time

I uploaded 17 yesterday and got the passed QA email this morning, have three stars, so maybe things are faster now (other than nobody does checking over weekends.

• Like 1