December Challenge : Peace

Julie Edwards

Very late entries here, hope I'm not too late - all of Teide Volcano from various places. Teide is one of the most potentially violent and dangerous volcanoes on European territory but it's been peaceful for a while now and it looks at its most peaceful at dawn and dusk.

D433TD.jpg

From  Gran Canaria

D085E4.jpg

From La Palma

DF0R27.jpg

From Tenerife

Very late entries here, hope I'm not too late - all of Teide Volcano from various places. Teide is one of the most potentially violent and dangerous volcanoes on European territory but it's been peaceful for a while now and it looks at its most peaceful at dawn and dusk.

D433TD.jpg

From  Gran Canaria

Lovely view from Gran Canaria!

I'm in La palma briefly this week, will have a look to see what I can see from there!

All the best for 2014 :D

Cheers Phil. There are great roadside views towards Tenerife on the LP-130 just outside of Los Canarios and, if you feel like a bit of exercise, there are amazing views of the the other islands from the top of Teneguía volcano in the same area. B)

Cheers Phil. There are great roadside views towards Tenerife on the LP-130 just outside of Los Canarios and, if you feel like a bit of exercise, there are amazing views of the the other islands from the top of Teneguía volcano in the same area. B)

Thanks Mike, if I get a chance and the light is kind I'll see what I can do ;)

Archived