musol

Question

Hi. I am also a alamy contributer since 2015. as far as I can see there is an $765 in my acount but not received any payment from alamy yet, I have no idea how do they pay though.

can anybody tell me how it works, how and when alamy pays. and how to apply for payment

thank you

5 answers to this question

I have a problem too. Today I saw that my payments is in process to Skrill. I didnt want that, Alamy made it automaticly. But there is a very big problem for all Authors from Turkey that Skrill quit working with Turkey almost a year ago. We dont have skrill anymore. I dont know what to do now. Cause Alamy sent the money to skrill.

I may be wrong, but it sounds as though the OP has never received a payment from Alamy. If that is the case, it is probably because they have not supplied details of their bank account or requested payment via PayPal. If this is the case, they need to complete the relevant section of their membership page and possibly contact member services, as Alamy may consider their account to be dormant at this point.

2 hours ago, Alexander Hog said:

This is the post 

I have registered with alamy since 2015.. checked the website many times but couldnt find of how alamy pays. have sent mails to contributers, info,sales and press email address but just received an automated email back. not where, how to apply for payment. there is a line mentions enter the bank details in contributer page but there not bank section and similar section to enter the bank details... I'd be grateful if someone who is familier to these to assist me..

thank you

6 minutes ago, musol said:

I have registered with alamy since 2015.. checked the website many times but couldnt find of how alamy pays. have sent mails to contributers, info,sales and press email address but just received an automated email back. not where, how to apply for payment. there is a line mentions enter the bank details in contributer page but there not bank section and similar section to enter the bank details... I'd be grateful if someone who is familier to these to assist me..

thank you

Go to your dashboard.

Click the Account settings tab.

Go to Your payment info and click Edit.

Go to Your payment details and fill in the details.

You will need to be logged in and to keep your password ready.

wim

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

If Alamy has a working email address for you, it will email if a payment method doesn't work, at least they did for me when they had a small payment of $17 and I'd closed my Nicaraguan bank account.  Entered my US bank info and didn't lose $20 for processing a wire transfer.  Wim's information on how to set up a payment method is accurate.  Alamy will also email you to tell you that your details have been changed (even if from not having registered a payment method at all).

Your dashboard will have your cleared balance.

Note for okanakdeniz:  If Skrill is closed for Turkey, the money should come back to Alamy.  Get in touch with the contributor email folks.  Can you have either dollars or Euros deposited to a Turkish bank?