Does anyone have a date for 'next payment date'?

I have had a cleared balance beyond the threshold for payment since 1 November 2013 but it still says payment 'Not Due' in the 'Balance of Account' section.

I'm not new to Alamy (been here since 2004) but can't remember when the date appears in that box!

Does anyone else who has cleared the threshold for payment, have a December 2013 date in that field?

I'm asking as a largish payment cleared on the last day of October but this amount wasn't included in the 1 November payment that I received. It showed up the next day with the 1 November date attached, other items have cleared during the month but it is still showing 'not due' and want to check if others are in the same boat before I contact Member Services needlessly! I don't want to leave it until the very end of the month before contacting MS and missing the payment run!!

Lynne

I've a quick response from MS which states: 'Yes, you’ll be paid in the December payrun. The changes in the contract officially comes into force in 45 days time but we're working with these new rules with effect from the next pay run (beginning of December).'

There was no explanation as to why the next payment date is showing 'Not Due' but hopefully the payments will go through anyway!

Lynne

Archived