Did I get paid?

light_trails

Question

Question about payment here; I haven't been checking my Alamy account for a while (honestly forgot I had it) and returned to it today to see that some of my photos have sold. The dashboard said that I had 66 dollars cleared and paid out to me back in March of this year, but checking my account for that time period, nothing was deposited.

Am I missing something or is there something I'm not understanding? My current balance is 22 and the 66 is gone.

5 answers to this question

If you did not get paid because of the above reason the money would have been returned to Alamy.

Can't remember how it works fully but Alamy do not keep your account details on their computer system and you need to setup your details yourself when directed by the Alamy workings to the separate system.

Suggest you contact Alamy about your non payment.

Allan

Hi, I too have had the same problem, my funds haven't  been deposited into my account. I've been into my settings and can't see where I put my payment preference in. It just says do I want to apply for a credit card! Could you explain how I put my preferred setting in please

If you sign in to your Alamy account, go to Account the top right, Select Contributor Dashboard. Choose Account Settings tab (next to Overview). Your payment info is a small panel to tfe middle right of the screen. It should show what your current payment method is and give you a link to edit it.

The invitation to apply for a credit card sounds very odd, I don't think that is part of the proper Alamy page.  

• Like 1