Search Problems? Can anyone find this "Unique" image? (Alamy Content twitter post)

meanderingemu

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Yes, just pasted it in.

thanks for doing this, it is curious, but we know there are higher level restrictions on availability so this may be one of them- i actually cannot find any image of the Agency on Alamy, Ironically since they are a distributor of Alamy I can find My alamy images on their databank (and that tweeted one also)

if this is a fact, weird that the marketing team would pick one of them as example. Imagine a potential client seeing the Tweet, going looking and coming up blank. 

Search by image found it with one keystroke.

Plus the origin plus the flipped one.

The search by image add-on; extension or plug-in is available for all major browsers. there are download buttons a bit down that page for all flavors. And a lot of info and extras if you would want more.

wim

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Search by image found it with one keystroke.

Plus the origin plus the flipped one.

The search by image add-on; extension or plug-in is available for all major browsers. there are download buttons a bit down that page for all flavors. And a lot of info and extras if you would want more.

wim

i can validate that Alamy's restrictions seems to properly work, all these give no results for me.  Even went i tried to French site.  I guess i would need a VPN to access the image. 

1 hour ago, meanderingemu said:

i can validate that Alamy's restrictions seems to properly work, all these give no results for me.  Even went i tried to French site.  I guess i would need a VPN to access the image. 

Your search should have brought up at least the original photographer Glenn Bartley.

wim