Do You Shoot Key Landmarks?

Callie, may I ask if Alamy have sold much of yours of the nearby Reichstag and Bundestag buildings? I was there at Easter in decent light but looking for a first sale. And I like this, by the way - a good example of what I was trying to say in my last post:

CX9J7Y.jpg

Richard. 

Yes I photograph the well known landmarks and had a sale from one.  I have many photographs of the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse and it may be the most photographed Lighthouse on the east coast but I have had it sell.  I also sold one of the ferry that carries you over to Ocracoke Island.  

Marvin

I suspect that if you tie in an unusual angle/take on an iconic spot/site with carefully thought out keywording and some unusual light you stand a very good chance of a sale. May be a bit of a buggeration factor if your previous zooms/sales history is not too good and  has forced you down the ranking - always a downside - and forced your gem onto page 93 but always worth a go. Not to will guarantee no sale :)

nj

Archived