Three in a row < $3 sales

Sorry to hear that Simon. Hopefully it's just a temporary blip. I have some months with good prices and some not so good, swings and roundabouts:

August: $3, $5, $20, $16, $40, $6, $6, $5, $5, $51

September: $11, $15, $15, $60, $33, $4, $50, $60

Steve

• Love 1

I just had 2 sales come in. Each gross $0.21, net (my take) $0.08.  Nice image of the Citadel in Cairo, would grace any travel brochure.  

Plumbs new depths, might as well put them on Unsplash and give them away for free.

This morning I had been working on shots from my visit yesterday to the opening day for RHS members at the Chelsea Flower Show and had thought I might put up a few, then this came in.  I have never received this low a figure even from my micro stock images.  Why the f*** should I bother?

Graham

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Graham said:

I just had 2 sales come in. Each gross $0.21, net (my take) $0.08.  Nice image of the Citadel in Cairo, would grace any travel brochure.  

Plumbs new depths, might as well put them on Unsplash and give them away for free.

This morning I had been working on shots from my visit yesterday to the opening day for RHS members at the Chelsea Flower Show and had thought I might put up a few, then this came in.  I have never received this low a figure even from my micro stock images.  Why the f*** should I bother?

Graham

Apparently that’s a good price for everyone as ‘it brings A***y in line with other agencies’. 😳