Likely image suitable for stock or reportage

sb photos

I had recently read of a national shortage of blood collection tubes at gponline.com. I was due to have blood samples taken at my surgery tomorrow, and was going to take my RX100 with me until I had a text cancelling the appointment as the surgery had run out of the kit required. So if anyone is likely to have blood taken and the hospital or surgery haven’t run out yet, some images could be topical. I generally find the nurses don’t mind as long as you don’t slow them down.

5 hours ago, sb photos said:

I had recently read of a national shortage of blood collection tubes at gponline.com. I was due to have blood samples taken at my surgery tomorrow, and was going to take my RX100 with me until I had a text cancelling the appointment as the surgery had run out of the kit required. So if anyone is likely to have blood taken and the hospital or surgery haven’t run out yet, some images could be topical. I generally find the nurses don’t mind as long as you don’t slow them down.

You could take a picture of the message.

wim

• Like 3