Access to My Images

Christine M Baker

5 hours ago, mickfly said:

Hi Christine.
On your Alamy dashboard there is a link to your Alamy portfolio page, and from that page there is a 'share' button which is the direct address in this form... https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/mickflynnimages

And if you go into the View as public mode, and click on Share this portfolio you get the additional buttons for Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest and LinkedIn.

wim

Edited by wiskerke

On 14/08/2021 at 15:04, wiskerke said:

And if you go into the View as public mode, and click on Share this portfolio you get the additional buttons for Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest and LinkedIn.

wim

I would have thought that is really asking for image theft. Or are the images "Right click" disabled?

Allan

Just checked and I must have turned mine off a couple of years ago. Can't remember doing it or why.

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell

12 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

I would have thought that is really asking for image theft. Or are the images "Right click" disabled?

Allan

Just checked and I must have turned mine off a couple of years ago. Can't remember doing it or why.

ITMA

I have no idea what happens when you press that Facebook button.

Right click is more or less disabled. In stead a text appears: Save preview image. Effectively adding 1 click.

The images will have the watermarks on them. So they will not be of much use.

Besides, Alamy has a presence on all these channels, usually showcasing our images.

It's the way these young people communicate nowadays I guess.. 👴

statler and waldorf

video 1  😂

video 2  (Adam Savage meeting W&S)

wim

• Thanks 1