Had a QC Failure Today

My Mac herd (2020 Mac Mini (Intel), a just-retired 2012 Mac Mini that I used solely for my music studio but couldn't be updated to Big Sur, and a late-2013 rMBP) all run beautifully since I rid myself of Adobe. 

Adobe just takes over your HDD and puts its files everywhere. It always has a service or twelve running in the background, contacting Adobe servers, chewing up CPU cycles and occupying large chucks of RAM.

My photography is now run through Capture One Pro 20 (although I'm thinking of retiring that as they are a bit spendy for upgrades), NeoFinder (cheap as chips DAM), Pixelmator (cheap as two bags of chips PS replacement), Affinity Photo (cheap as two large bags of chips PS replacement) and the Fuji X Raw Studio (as I'm a Fuji shooter and not everything likes Fuji raw files).

Just a thought although I know how difficult it is to give up Adobe products because of familiarity, convenience and good results and so on. This refers to your "troublesome MacBookPro" not the M1 Air calamity.

Edited by Russell Watkins
clarification

Less pressured, I looked more carefully at the email Alamy QC sent and saw that they invited me to download a PDF about QC. And also, they posted an invite to upload again when I'm ready. I did that and I now have 6 images waiting in QC. And . . . at the moment, I still have my 5-stars. 

34 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Less pressured, I looked more carefully at the email Alamy QC sent and saw that they invited me to download a PDF about QC. And also, they posted an invite to upload again when I'm ready. I did that and I now have 6 images waiting in QC. And . . . at the moment, I still have my 5-stars. 

The last two or three times I failed QC my upload button was greyed out for 10 days. Since the last fail I have had 20+ uploads all passed and was hoping for good things to come then the shit hit the fan with PA/Alamy announcement. But we will not go there on your thread.

Allan