I can't find my images

Anubhav

Question

8 answers to this question

The blue number under your avatar shows 44 images but when I click on that I see nothing. That is VERY strange. If it is the same tomorrow I suggest you contact contributors@alamy.com. 

Paulette

13 minutes ago, NYCat said:

The blue number under your avatar shows 44 images but when I click on that I see nothing. That is VERY strange. If it is the same tomorrow I suggest you contact contributors@alamy.com. 

Paulette

I've been waiting for my newly approved for the last 3 days! to show up in the searches. My blue number shows the approved ones but, when I click on it, I see a reduced number - only the photos which are already in searches. There's a difference indeed, but at least I can see my profile...

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

I know people have reported lately that it is taking a couple of days for keyworded images to show up but I've never run into that business of clicking the blue number and then seeing nothing. I keyworded some yesterday that are late showing up and I see that they do show as additional images in my blue number so I guess what is happening now is that when there is a delay the blue number includes the new images. Hmmmm.

Paulette

20 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I know people have reported lately that it is taking a couple of days for keyworded images to show up but I've never run into that business of clicking the blue number and then seeing nothing. I keyworded some yesterday that are late showing up and I see that they do show as additional images in my blue number so I guess what is happening now is that when there is a delay the blue number includes the new images. Hmmmm.

Paulette

Did you keyword 6 images yesterday?

That's the difference between your blue number and the number of the images in searches I can see in your profile /after clicking on the blue number/.