How do I delete my file awaiting QC

Go to 'Manage Images' after you click on the 'My Alamy' menu at the top right of the home page after signing in. To prevent unwanted images showing up in searches after you have deleted the images, first remove all text from them in all fields. Then, drag them to the bottom of the page into the batch area. Click on 'delete batch' and they will be removed from Alamy after a set period of time.

PS. You cannot delete images going through QC. Only after they have passed/failed are you able to work on them.

K.

I know the above question   must have been asked a million times but I can't find anything about deleting any type  images.... also i have a few that I posted last year that i would like to delete...

Cheers   Barbara ...

You can not actually delete an image while it is awaiting QC. You will have to wait until it has passed QC then in Manage Images use the 'delete image' button.

Once they have passed QC you can delete an image but you will have to wait 6 months before Alamy take the image off sale. If you don't want people to search for the image then delete the keywords (just put a dot or hit the space bar in essential keys) before you ask for the image to be deleted, because you can't alter the keywords once it is marked for deletion.

John.

You email Member Services and they will act for you. I have done this once in the past when a bad image in a batch has been spotted at my end, and they have helped.

David, I didn't realise that MS would do that, thanks for the info.

John.

You email Member Services and they will act for you. I have done this once in the past when a bad image in a batch has been spotted at my end, and they have helped.

David, I didn't realise that MS would do that, thanks for the info.

John.

Sorry but our system doesn’t let us delete images during processing or quality control. If they pass QC you can delete images in Manage Images.

When you uploaded you would have ticked the box that says: “Please confirm that you have checked images for quality and they are: Able to withstand scrutiny at 100% and conform to our Quality Control (QC) guidelines”. Make sure you check before you tick this for your next submission and hopefully you won’t have this problem again.

Alamy

Archived