Model Release Form - Unable to locate Form Upload ?

Aggers

Question

I have uploaded Model Release forms in the past but there doesn't seem to be a facility for this since my last upload. In the user guide (p21) an upload icon is shown 

but doesn't seem to be anywhere in the image details panels.  Only link is to existing release forms in the "Assign Existing Release".

2 answers to this question

Things have changed. Some time back, Alamy said we should only indicate we have a release (2nd page) while you’re prepping your upload and tagging after passing QC. Keep your release, then if a buyer requests it, you have it. It’s kind of a bother because before, you uploaded it and threw the original in a file somewhere. Now you’d be wise to have notes or a system to readily know which release goes to which image in case one is requested. Maybe by image number...that would be surefire.

I don’t know what you do if one is requested, but I suspect Alamy is involved. I’ve sold some of my released images from before the process was changed, but I have no idea If those images were licensed now whether the release I uploaded back then is still accessible to the buyer or not.
Betty

Edited by Betty LaRue

Thanks Betty, very helpful.  I obviously missed the notification of the changes to this.  I'll tuck them away in a folder as you suggest and hope to remember where they are should any be required.  Regards. Dave.