Photo editing window at bottom of column

David Eco

Question

Hello,

I'm running Windows 7 and Firefox 72.0.1(and it's up to date).

when I go to edit my photos the box in the third column where I select keywords,  has dropped down to the bottom of the monitor below where my photos are(instead of being at the very top of the column next to my photos). It's very difficult to work with that way. Is there any way to bring the box up to the top of the column when I'm editing my images? It worked fine for the last year! (In fact, the whole editing window is completely non-functioning- I can't type anything in it or select the "options" window or anything else.... Any ideas? I sent an email to Alamy but I just got a form letter back with a few generic questions and they suggested that I contact the discussion... lame?....

thanks,
David

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, David Eco said:

Hello,

I'm running Windows 7 and Firefox 72.0.1(and it's up to date).

when I go to edit my photos the box in the third column where I select keywords,  has dropped down to the bottom of the monitor below where my photos are(instead of being at the very top of the column next to my photos). It's very difficult to work with that way. Is there any way to bring the box up to the top of the column when I'm editing my images? It worked fine for the last year! (In fact, the whole editing window is completely non-functioning- I can't type anything in it or select the "options" window or anything else.... Any ideas? I sent an email to Alamy but I just got a form letter back with a few generic questions and they suggested that I contact the discussion... lame?....

thanks,
David

Hmmm . . . I've just had cause to contact Alamy and I too received an automated response . . . BUT . . . included in that automated response, second sentence in fact, was the line "This is an automated response, but if your question has been answered below, we’ll assume you’re all set and we won’t clog up your inbox with a reply. If it hasn’t been answered then you can expect a personal reply from us very soon".

Was that quite reasonable and appropriate line somehow missing from your reply?

DD

• Love 1