Anyone Use a Fujifilm X10?

I'm a NEX3, 6, and 7 owner.  But I see the X10 selling at B&H for $350.  It's a super looking and handling camera, very attractive retro design.  BUT . . . after doing my research, I found that Alamy has it on their undesirable list!  Imagine.  And I like to be able to shoot at ISO800 and 1,600. The word is that's a problem with this camera.  Poor battery life and seeing the lens hood in the viewfinder are other drawbacks.  Anyone here own one? 

Oh that camera  was a nightmare and a half. Google it. White ball orbs around all lights.I had two.Last year and this year.Both returned. High iso was not great either.

The camera looked really nice though!

L

That explains the nice price, Linda—thanks.  :)

I Googled it alright.  And as of yesterday, I was convinced that the X10 was not for me. I was able to handle one yesterday that belongs to my local cheese monger. The man knows his cheese, but not so much his cameras. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a NEX3, 6, and 7 owner.  But I see the X10 selling at B&H for $350.  It's a super looking and handling camera, very attractive retro design.  BUT . . . after doing my research, I found that Alamy has it on their undesirable list!  Imagine.  And I like to be able to shoot at ISO800 and 1,600. The word is that's a problem with this camera.  Poor battery life and seeing the lens hood in the viewfinder are other drawbacks.  Anyone here own one? 

Be very careful!  The list is for "unsuitable" not "undesirable" cameras.   Their use would result in automatic QC failure.   Cameras on the "recommended" list are of course OK.    Cameras on neither list are usable, but personally I would never buy a camera which has not made it on to the "recommended" list for fear that it might suddenly appear as "unsuitable".    It happened to me a couple of years ago.

Archived