Offline Images?

Just got this email. Clicking on the link returns, "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at ASP.myupload_metadatadownloadhandler_aspx.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)"

It would actually be simpler if they showed up under Attributes or Discoverability rather than having to hit up the server. They are not AFAIK part of the new images that haven't passed QC yet. 

You currently have 30 images offline, images that could potentially be making you money!

It's important to take the next step and get them on sale. They've passed quality control so all you need to do is write the captions and add tags. A spreadsheet highlighting offline images can be requested in Alamy Image Manager, simply click 'Send me my data'.

I got the 'ignore email' first, and then the 'number of offline images' email afterwards!

And of my 58 offline images, 40ish were passed by QC only the day before!

Edited by Phil Preston
Clarification.

Another day in Paradise....  No big deal, but at least they caught it quickly

and sent a correction.  Yea I got the same message and another hours latter

about the mistake.  It is not like any of us have made mistakes?

Chuck

• Like 2