Clue for a front cover published image

Sold a photo (D1TDTH) as front cover for a Seattle based magazine. Looks like should be an October's issue. I checked Where Seattle and Seattle magazines but their October's covers get different published images in. Any clue from people living in the Pacific Northwest area?

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Front cover
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 11 October 2019
End: 11 October 2024

Thanks!

Stefano

Travel Photographer

29 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Try the November or December issues. It looks very much a Christmassy image to me.

I put my money on the Visit Seattle Winter/Spring edition. (hint: they're a client)

wim

Wondering how you know Visit Seattle is a client... or know who any of the clients are, and how do you find out?

9 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Try the November or December issues. It looks very much a Christmassy image to me.

I put my money on the Visit Seattle Winter/Spring edition. (hint: they're a client)

wim

Thank you for your suggestion Wim.

Thought either it should be a Christmas issue of one of those two likely magazines. Will keep an eye open around for the next couple of months.

Stefano

12 hours ago, Sharon said:

Wondering how you know Visit Seattle is a client... or know who any of the clients are, and how do you find out?

Look at a couple of issues at https://visitseattle.org/ovg/ and do a search inside. In some issues you'll find a couple of Alamy images. No cover yet afaik, but stipe's image would fit their style of cover images. (Which btw are of a pretty good standard - google what makes a good hero shot.)

wim

6 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Look at a couple of issues at https://visitseattle.org/ovg/ and do a search inside. In some issues you'll find a couple of Alamy images. No cover yet afaik, but stipe's image would fit their style of cover images. (Which btw are of a pretty good standard - google what makes a good hero shot.)

wim

• Like 2