Is it possible to delete an image before its passed QC?

Bionic

Question

As above really. I've just submitted a small batch of images for QC that I thought were fine. I just happened to look at one of them again on a better monitor and theres a dust spot visible in the sky 😠.

Obviously its entirely my fault for not checking more thoroughly but if at all possible I'd like to remove the offending image, sort it and resubmit rather than fail qc over it but I can't seem to find a way to so. 

Thanks in advance, (a slightly embarrassed) James 😀

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, David Pimborough said:

What you do is wait until it passes (assuming it doesn't fail) then email Alamy pointing out the technical error and ask them to remove the image they will normally do that in a few hours so you don't have to have it hanging round.

Or just delete in AIM before keywording. It will never appear.

• Love 1

Thank you all again for taking the time to advise me. As it happens the image in question somehow got through QC so has been duly deleted ready to resubmit a hopefully flawless version when I get back home tonight :)

Thanks again. James